Wool Carpet Care Tips
Removing spots and spills immediately is very important to having and keeping a great looking carpet. It is imperative to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and keep the necessary cleaning materials at hand.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. The filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean carpet traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used furniture.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and carpet cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by , ask about our Wool Safe® products.
- Carpet Care Tips
- Basic Rug Care
- Filtration Soiling
- Spot Removal Steps
- Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Wool Carpet Care Tips
Carpet Cleaning Special$20 off carpet cleaningCoupon Code, 20off