Carpet Care Tips
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning can be compared to having a healthy and consistent exercise routine. If you get into a regular habit of it and consistently keep it up, you will likely see great results and feel better for it. A main step in maintaining your carpet is to understand the right way to clean it and to use the correct cleaning products. Having this knowledge will help you save time by cleaning your carpets correctly the first time. Not only will Chem-Dry’s Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping the carpets in your home clean and well-maintained.
- Vacuum your carpet at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly from your carpet with cleaning products that will not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean the carpets in your home at least every 12 to 18 months to remove the embedded dirt, dust and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about Premier Chem-Dry‘s 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
A great way to keep your carpets clean is to prevent dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place. The following helpful hints can help stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats : Consistently using indoor and outdoor mats or runners can help to reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on your carpets by asking your house guests to remove their shoes before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Change the air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles that can be successfully removed by the filter, allow for fewer of them to fall onto your carpet.
- Carpet Care Tips
- Basic Rug Care
- Filtration Soiling
- Spot Removal Steps
- Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Wool Carpet Care Tips
Carpet Cleaning Special$20 off carpet cleaningCoupon Code, 20off